Were penalties fixed?

There were problems with penalty conversion rate in 11.1 version, I thought they'd work on that aspect in 11.2.

I've started a new game and played 4 matches so far:

West Bromwich - Liverpool (penalty for Liverpool scored, penalty for WBA scored)

Liverpool - Blackpool (penalty for Liverpool missed)

Aston Villa - Liverpool (no penalties)

Sunderland - Liverpool (penalty for Sunderland missed, penalty for Liverpool missed)

which makes it 5 penalties in 4 matches, with only 2 of them scored.

So I'd like to know if the problem still exists for you guys or is it just a turn of events in my save?

Yes, the problem is still there. In my game, there are more DFK goals than PK scored. However, it is also a great exploit because I can always play ultra defensive against the big teams for a draw and win on PK. No matter how much better their PK takers are, they miss just as often as mine do.

Yes, the problem is still there. In my game, there are more DFK goals than PK scored. However, it is also a great exploit because I can always play ultra defensive against the big teams for a draw and win on PK. No matter how much better their PK takers are, they miss just as often as mine do.

Yes, you can also just reload the game if you happen to lose since you are already ok with cheating.

Tbh, I never noticed there was a Pk bug until i actually read it here and it wasn't that bad as i scored 50% of my pks (I was an npower team with averge - horrible penalty takers). On 11.2, I've so far scored all my penalties.

I have been tracking the success rate of penalties for my Arsenal save. I am almost halfway through the season and have attempted 9 penalties and have been successful only three times for a horrendous conversion rate of 33%. Misses have been by the likes of Fabregas, Van Persie and others. Either I have been incredibly unlucky and the team will not miss the rest of the season or there is indeed an issue with penalty conversion.

It was one of the bugs that only seemed to appear at certain times. You could miss 7 in a row, and then magically it's come off and you'd score 7 in a row. So some people haven't noticed it.

Same as the transfer thing. Some people had Messi available for £7m apparently. Strangest I ever saw was Sergio Ramos for £10m probably. Also affects injuries to some extent. Sometimes you don't have any for a while, then other times you get about 8 in a row.

The worrying thing about this is, it seems very hard for them to work out the problem. Because as I say, it seems as if generally, there is not a problem. But something can happen that causes everything to go wrong.

I mean, they STILL haven't sorted that bug with loan players getting stuck at the loaned to club.

It was one of the bugs that only seemed to appear at certain times. You could miss 7 in a row, and then magically it's come off and you'd score 7 in a row. So some people haven't noticed it.

Same as the transfer thing. Some people had Messi available for £7m apparently. Strangest I ever saw was Sergio Ramos for £10m probably. Also affects injuries to some extent. Sometimes you don't have any for a while, then other times you get about 8 in a row.

The worrying thing about this is, it seems very hard for them to work out the problem. Because as I say, it seems as if generally, there is not a problem. But something can happen that causes everything to go wrong.

I mean, they STILL haven't sorted that bug with loan players getting stuck at the loaned to club.

Have you logged a bug and upload saved game examples?

This is making me very angry... :mad:

Why do players with 2 goals HAVE TO take penalties? :mad:

Wes Brown scored 2 goals from far post corner kicks (corner bug is back :rolleyes:) then I get a penalty. Guess who steps up to take it.... You guessed it.. Wes Brown, 2 penalty taking, 2 finishing, low composure

And yes, he hit a pathetic shot straight at the keeper. :mad:

Hat tricks should not transcend my tactical instructions!

Tbf in real life I imagine pretty much all players on 2 goals wouldn't care for the team and would be selfish and want their hat trick. Although I can see where you're coming from and there probably should be an option for those who only want their penalty takers taking them, which does not include me who would rather they risk it for their hat trick.

Penalties much better imo, for some reason my best penalty taker with 18 penalty taking seems to miss a fair few though, I'm blaming it on his young age and lacking composure more than anything.

• 2 weeks later...
This is making me very angry... :mad:

Why do players with 2 goals HAVE TO take penalties? :mad:

Wes Brown scored 2 goals from far post corner kicks (corner bug is back :rolleyes:) then I get a penalty. Guess who steps up to take it.... You guessed it.. Wes Brown, 2 penalty taking, 2 finishing, low composure

And yes, he hit a pathetic shot straight at the keeper. :mad:

Hat tricks should not transcend my tactical instructions!

Same for me... my DMC scored 2 goals and got a penalty... he had 8 PK taking, and tried it.. missed. Fortunately, I got another one, take again and missed... And finally 3rd time in the same match, and finally he scored.. I'd be so ****ed if it's a champion cup knock out round and I'm level or behind..

Archived