health and safety

I had this just the other day playing with Darlington. 25000 seater stadium with a season average 4000 attendance and part of the west stand was closed down, reducing capacity by 1980 seats! Never seen anything like that before. We were financially quite unstable but having just achieved promotion to League 1 were in the black, breaking even at worst, so will it be re-opened?

Doesn't seem like its your stand that has been closed by Health and Safety, it's the teams who logo is displayed next to the news item. This happened on my game too, Vit. Setubal had their stadium capacity reduced by around 2,000 for 'Health and Safety reasons'.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just happend in my game, I think it needs to be clearer in the text who the reduction is actually for, it sounds like on first read that it is for your team but usually it isnt.

My stadium is big, good finances, good condition of stadium and I thought, wow what has happend. Then noticed port vale logo... Their finances insecure, stadium condition poor

Just happend in my game, I think it needs to be clearer in the text who the reduction is actually for, it sounds like on first read that it is for your team but usually it isnt.

My stadium is big, good finances, good condition of stadium and I thought, wow what has happend. Then noticed port vale logo... Their finances insecure, stadium condition poor

Yeah i agree. Problem i have now, even though i'm in the premiership, i get news items about other lower league clubs about this on a near weekly basis.

Archived