Compatible personalities for tutoring

I've had a quick look around to see if there is a thread which caters to this but I couldn't see exactly what I wanted. What I would like to know is what personalities are compatible with each other in this context? I quite often get a message after a few weeks of tutoring that the two players couldn't work together because they have such a huge personality difference. Are there certain personalities that don't mix. My latest problem came with a loyal player tutoring an ambitious one

I've been wondering about this myself recently. I suppose the ideal is two players with the same personality description but the tutor having more determination. Here is a thread I found which tells you what the personalities are:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/213536-Tutoring-results-test

I suggest using the personality descriptions of both players to see if they have some elements in common or close, sadly none of my current squad seem to have personalities close enough to test this out :(

Much of it has to do with luck. Because one pairing fails after a week, does not mean it would again if you reloaded the game and tried again.

Some are of course more compatible than others, and if a youngster rejects the tutoring, he will every time, no matter how many times you reload and try.

But I have not (yet) found any way of determining which exactly don't like each other.

As for pairing two with the same personality. That makes little sense as they will most likely share many of the same stats. Having a Fairly Ambitious player tutor a Fairly Ambitious youngster will not give great gains in his Ambition score .. .which is already pretty good.

Archived