Securing scouting knowledge

How do I get scouts with scouting knowledge in other areas? When I search for scouts, if I say based in portugal for example, nothing comes up. same if I search for nationality is portuguese. Do I really have to just look at each scout to see where their scouting knowledge is? I'm a blue square club promoted all the way to the premier league, so I really need to be able to find bargains to survive

You are in the premier league?

Well when you send scouts to different countries/regions, they gain scouting knowledge of that country/region. They don't have to be from Portugal....they just have to be sent to scout portugal.

If you are in blue square I don't think you can scout outside of the UK...

You can't find the scouts because your knowledge of that country is too low. Increase it and the search again.

Thats a bit of a chicken and egg situation there. He cant find scouts with that knowledge because his knowledge is too low...

The answer is - assign a scout to west europe region (I think that covers portugal) he will then scout the entire area including portugal over a set period of time. If you are purely interrested in portugal then just send him to portugal to ger your knowledge up.

Alternatively, ask your board for a feeder club, if you have been there long enough you will be allowed to pick your club. Pick some lower division portugal team who are bound to accept your offer and you gain all there scouting knowledge.

Archived