Football Manager Database changes FM 11.2.1

I began a game in the Bundesliga and used a certain method to get a real German national team, and it worked for the two seasons I have played thus far but then I noticed none of my German players got called up during the international break since I downloaded 11.2.1. Since I deleted the file when I created that game why has this stopped working because of the patch and how should I go about correcting this?

Has not helped German national team are still just full of grey players even though I have passed several international squad selection dates. Anyone else got any suggestions would even be happy to use an editor to sort this out. I am aware this is not a topic that is allowed to be discussed on these forums but I really need it fixed so if anyone can PM me at least or just post here it would be appreciated!

Could it possibly be because FM 2011 11.2.1 does not have an update folder like 11.2 does meaning I cant effectively stop this till 11.3? If so im very annoyed at SI making a patch for a bug that did not even effect me in the first place and making me download it (via steam) without any choice if I wanted to continue playing this game!

Archived