Transfers, very realistic for small teams.

It has taken me 5 seasons in the premier league to secure my first two world class players .. and they WERE NOT cheap. The only flaw I have seen so far was Nani realeased on a free transfer by Man U., but Tottenham got him and my effords were envain .. that was 2 seasons ago.

So I think there is a big big difference in difficulty between small and big clubs, while the small seem more realistic .. the big ones absolutely dont, with Liverpool I was able to make a world class squad in no time .. but Bradford has proven much more difficult to manage than smaller teams in previous FM versions (Rotherham seems to be an exception).

The two world class players I have are both scouted from my scout in Brazil and were taken in young .... and even though I am for the first time fighting for the title they are both insisting on moving to bigger clubs.

From reading other posts I seem to understand why some people are frustrated ... just dont make it harder for me at Bradford, its hard enough already.l

Archived