New Laptop for FM??

Not sure if it's in the right place, but I'm looking to buy a New laptop that can play FM in it's best settings, my Current Laptop can but I can't run as many leagues as I would like.

Can anyone reccommend me a laptop under say £500 that can do the above.

Sorry if it's in the wrong place.

you can get a dell with a core i3 and 3gb of ram, decent hdd but only on board gpu but it will still run a few leagues with a large database and the 3d matchg engine on low details (with stadium and crowd on)

http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/products/category.aspx/notebooks?c=uk&l=en&s=dhs&cs=ukdhs1&~ck=mn

the inspiron 15r in the middle

you can get a dell with a core i3 and 3gb of ram, decent hdd but only on board gpu but it will still run a few leagues with a large database and the 3d matchg engine on low details (with stadium and crowd on)

http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/products/category.aspx/notebooks?c=uk&l=en&s=dhs&cs=ukdhs1&~ck=mn

the inspiron 15r in the middle

I've got a Dell recently with Intel i3 processor 2.14 GHz, 4GB RAM and a dedicated graphics cards, Pardon the phrase but it goes like $hit off a shovel! Has five stars for speed and performance. The game runs like a dream even with 3d on with the highest settings posssible

are the sales over Christmas/New Year any good for buying a new laptop or desktop? they all a bit of a con lol? not after a new one for FM specifically, but in the same price range 400-500 quid can anyone recommend whats good and makes to avoid etc. not been on the lookout for one in a long time so struggling to work out whats value for money really, any help would be great :)

Archived