Quality of Regens

Hi

What effects the quality of regens that I will get at my club? For example I'm going to start a game as Redditch Utd whose facilities and reputation are both pretty poor. Are these the only 2 factors that affect the PA of a regen that will come to the club?

Once I have a regen, what factors dictate how close they will get to their PA? Quality of coaches, reputation of matches played in?

Thanks

Hi

What effects the quality of regens that I will get at my club? For example I'm going to start a game as Redditch Utd whose facilities and reputation are both pretty poor. Are these the only 2 factors that affect the PA of a regen that will come to the club?

I'd guess the key factors are: Nation Reputation then Club Reputation and (probably) Youth Facilities

So a Top Club in a smaller nation will probably get worse regens than an average club in a Top Nation, despite the quality of the youth facility.

Once I have a regen, what factors dictate how close they will get to their PA? Quality of coaches, reputation of matches played in?

That's a bit more complicated, as it's a combination of his Mental and Hidden attributes, quality of the coaches and of the training facilities and of the competition he plays in.

Once again, if you have a player with low determination, professionalism and ambition, it doesn't really matter if you train him at Barça and gives him plenty of playing time in La Liga, he won't turn out half as good as he could have with better mental traits.

On the other hand, a driven and professional player will turn out quite good despite average facilities and competition.

Youll fund you get crap regens no matter how good te facilities are, especially if your an English tram. So don't worry bout it. :)

I've looked at the Redditch team on the demo, crap regens should fit right in!

Thanks for the answers. Look slike I'll have to build them up a bit before getting any players with good potential

Archived