manager profile

i have just started my career game now the new patch has been released with Ajax but i have just one little niggling annoyance, my manger profile says my my preferred formation is 4.4.2 when i have played every game so far with a 4.3.3, it bugs me because i immensely dislike 4.4.2 and everything that formation stands for, i was wondering will it change in time or is it a bug because i have not played the game for long due to the previous freak show of a game before 11.2

If you go to your tactics page, where you can see the pitch with your formation on it, does it say 4-4-2 at the top? I've noticed it saying 4-4-2 regardless of where you put your players if you do not set your formation as something else with the wizard or via quick tactics.

If you go to your tactics page, where you can see the pitch with your formation on it, does it say 4-4-2 at the top? I've noticed it saying 4-4-2 regardless of where you put your players if you do not set your formation as something else with the wizard or via quick tactics.

mine says 4.3.3

Archived