Pros and Cons of FM10 vs. FM11

Hi. I'm looking to get back into FM as I've been out of the game for a while. Would seomone mind summarising the pros and cons of each version in terms of bugs, match-play, and features. I'm especially interested in any short-comings in the match engine; for example: I've read that 10.3's is better overall, but has bad crossing/heading (which is important to my favoured tactics).

Cheers.

I certainly think 10.3 is best especially for the ME. It did have troubles with crossing and headers being on target. But compared to the variety of issues I think it played better and smoother then 11.2, even at a high level the play looks more sloppy with 11.2.

Not sure what your favorite tactics is, but I always used wingers in 10.3 and had plenty of success. So it's not like the heading/crossing things are game breaking.

As for things outside the ME, 10.3 was certainly better. Transfer market is more annoying in 11.2 and agents are just another expense, they really don't make contract negotiation any more interesting at all.

I hope for 11.3. FM11 is an ambitious new contender, but I'm not convinced yet.

Up until now everything is well meant, but the balance in 10.3 was overall better, making it a more well rounded game in the end (transfer market and 3D Engine). I still think SI will make it as good as 10.3 when the third patch is released.

Archived