alan shearer

Are his stats set in the editor or are they random? If they're set, I think they're a little high based on the only managerial experience he's had, where he didn't do brilliantly if we're honest.

I'm not saying he's a bad manager, but he has brilliant stats on my game and I'm not sure what the basis for this really is?

Are his stats set in the editor or are they random? If they're set, I think they're a little high based on the only managerial experience he's had, where he didn't do brilliantly if we're honest.

I'm not saying he's a bad manager, but he has brilliant stats on my game and I'm not sure what the basis for this really is?

They're probably mostly random with a few set attributes.

I'm guessing you're about 15 years in? Managers, just like players, improve over time. As Shearer is quite young, he especially has improving to do.

Managing Spurs in mine.

Same. Took over from 'appy 'arry after he won the league with Spurs - and promptly won the Community Shield against Man Utd in his first game.

He's currently plummeted Spurs down to 11th in January 2012 in his first season in charge ^^

Redknapp is at Manchester City and just outside the Champs League spots. David Moyes is the highest paid manager in world football at Arsenal, and his replacement at Everton, Sam Allardyce, is in danger of getting sacked and has been for three months now.

Archived