Player Stats

have a small problem with the player stats screen. im playin la liga. and when i click on the league table then click on player stats for the league, in the top left corner theres a box with whichever player is on form like top goalscorer, most assists etc. well im barca and messi is doin very very well, but beside where it has appearances, for messi it has somethin like this .. (no of_verall_app0_no.of_sub.) anyone hava clue what this is about or how to fix it please. its doin my head in. its obviousley a code for the appearances and subs but it should show as for instance 20(2) instead of (no.of_appearances20_no.of_substitutea_ppearaces_2). please help guys.

anyone got any experience with anything like this? it seem to be only for my players in all 3 leagues, first team, reserves and under 19s. lookin at my under19 league table , clicked on stats, then on player stats, beside where it should say how many goals my player scored it says '' (value:1(''

anyone lads? does anyone think if i delete patch 11.2.1 it might sort it, or would that coz more probs

Archived