Has the patch made it easier to get new jobs?

I know that a few people have made comments that it is very difficult. I had a look at the changelist and it does not seem to be included.

Has it been included or has anyone found it easier to get a job?

I know it ruined my career game. After getting promoted twice in succesive seasons I would only get jobs below me. I then left to do a season in the South african second teir. They then offered me half my wages so I decided to leave. After that I could only get jobs with relegation candidates in BBN/S

I started in Brazil with Cruziero with Italian nationality and automatic past experience. In my first season won the Copa Libertadores (South American Champions League) but was sacked after just 10 games of the league season after a few loses (very cut throat in Brazil).

Since then i have been offered the Swansea and Leicester jobs in the Championship, a second division Mexican side and a Serie A Brazil side. Now just been offered the Catania job in Serie B Italy and all this in the space of 4 months so deffo possible to get new jobs based on this.

Of course due to my 'faliure' in Brazil these are all lower jobs but still proves i'd have no issue getting a new club. I'm just waiting for the right one to come along though.

I know that a few people have made comments that it is very difficult. I had a look at the changelist and it does not seem to be included.

Has it been included or has anyone found it easier to get a job?

I know it ruined my career game. After getting promoted twice in succesive seasons I would only get jobs below me. I then left to do a season in the South african second teir. They then offered me half my wages so I decided to leave. After that I could only get jobs with relegation candidates in BBN/S

So it wasn't just me then. I started a thread lower down the page on this issue.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/245369-Unbelievable!-Still-not-fixed!!!

They are asking for more saved games to be uploaded so that they can check out the issue. If you still have yours upload them please :) we may get it fixed by the next patch :)

Archived