Will 2011 Demo have 11.2 patch on?

That is a shame. I can wait until 19th December before decide to buy it on stream....

Someone should make a poll of Patch 11.2 to say if Hit or Miss on 19th Decemeber as that way could swing my decsion to buy the game(not just for me but everyone who havnt got FM 2011 )

That is a shame. I can wait until 19th December before decide to buy it on stream....

Someone should make a poll of Patch 11.2 to say if Hit or Miss on 19th Decemeber as that way could swing my decsion to buy the game(not just for me but everyone who havnt got FM 2011 )

I'm probably the biggest critic of FM11, but even I would say that it's worth buying after the latest patch. Just. It isn't a mind-blowingly brilliant version of FM as of yet but there's enough promise to suggest the game will be exceptional when the third patch lands, and the game is playable as it is right now.

I'd personally take advantage of the offer on Steam at the moment, especially if you've grown tired of FM10.

Even the 11.1 version got more Hits than Miss in all polls. Now all major bugs are fixed. So, what do you expect?

I'd actually say that 11.1 was not worth buying, especially if you owned FM10. Or even CM01/02.

FM11 version 11.1 is probably the worst of the FM series since the Sega breakaway, but it's improved a lot with the latest patch. It's at around 7/10 in my books, so it's worth a punt at a discount on Steam.

highly unlikely someone (unless its you) will create a poll just so 1 person can decide wether to buy the game or not. just read teh feed back on the game and all patches so far. Poll not needed

Archived