Couple of omissions I feel would help the game

Hello all,

Quick game history first. I started the game with Derby and took them up to 9th in the Prem, then Benitez got fired at Inter as they were stuggling in 15th, so I got the job. When I got there the position was mostly to do with an injury to Sneijder, who came back in my second week there and pretty much single handly won every match for the rest of the season, winning the league. I stayed for another league winning season, then went to Spurs for to try and win something in England. Done well there and got the England job. Anyway, when I went to Inter I employed Steve Round as an assistant, then took him to Spurs and finally the England second. Then this season he just didnt want to sign a new contract, he just left and has been unemployed for 3 months, he was Peter Taylor to my Brian Clough, now im struggling mid-table. Point is, I wouldnt have minded some feedback about why he didnt want to sign, I would have happily matched my contract, but there was no option just the red bar. Hes in my favourite person list and im in his, so a bit of a conversation would have been nice.

Second issue thats troubling me is my England squad. I can now empathise with Capello, trying to pick a 25 man squad from such a mediocre pool is quite difficult. So when I go to the search window and filter in the English players and list them in order of highest ability, my first page is full of South Americans who have gained British citizenship and have never played for their birth country, so surely I should be able to include them in my squad. Im not saying I would included them, but I wouldnt mind the option.

Apart from that, im enjoying the game in ways I havent since CM. Best one in years imho =)

Archived