[Iphone, Pod & Pad] Thebugel433

[TB433i

Moments after winning the Championship in my first season with Barnsley, i decided to quit. Being the early stages of this game i like to mess around with all different teams, finding a tactic thats works for all, especially teams with Joe average players.

Four games into season two, Oldham wanted a manager. With only three points on the board i saw this as an ideal challenge especially with only 5 days of the transfer window remaining. Below is the tactic which turned Oldham into L1 title challenegers.

fm3-2.png

fm2-1.png

fm6.png

FM7.png

Gk- Gk

DL - DL or DM/L

DR - DR or DM/R

DC - DC, DRC or DLC

Midfield - i play a CM or AMC in between two DMC's to give defensive stability

Att - I only play SC's

This tactic as been tweeked to almost perfection as my first version leaked too many goals (thus not posting it)

EDIT; Recentley, since iv turned the mighty York City into the best team in England i have tried my DL/DR as wing backs instead of full backs and i seem to score even MORE goals.

Please try this tweak if you start struggling for goals in the Premiership (other English leagues should'nt need this tweek)

Good Luck!!!!

EDIT; Recentley, since iv turned the mighty York City into the best team in England i have tried my DL/DR as wing backs instead of full backs and i seem to score even MORE goals.

Please try this tweak if you start struggling for goals in the Premiership (other English leagues should'nt need this tweek)

Bugel I love your tactics but with this one I am having no luck, I started as Porto didn't change a thing with the team and lost my first 3 games including 4-0 away to sporting. I also tried it with barca and didn't have much more luck. Gonna give decs 433 a go

Bugel I love your tactics but with this one I am having no luck, I started as Porto didn't change a thing with the team and lost my first 3 games including 4-0 away to sporting. I also tried it with barca and didn't have much more luck. Gonna give decs 433 a go

Sorry it didnt work for you. Just to update heres what players i use for each postion,

Gk- Gk

DL - DL or DM/L

DR - DR or DM/R

DC - DC, DRC or DLC

Midfield - I play a CM or AMC in between two DMC's to give defensive stability

Att - I only play SC's

I decided to take upon a 30 season career with York with this tactic. Season one was team building and ended disappointing. I acheived 101 points and over an hundred goals, however Luton got 102 points and i lost on pens in play-off final. Since then i have acheived back to back promotions and below are some acheivements along the way. keepe ur eye out for biggest wins in each divisions histories. I'd like to add that i like to play as realistic as possible so i only sign 'interested' players. My three main strikers from L2 to the Champioship were Leon Clarke, Tony Craddock and Calvin Zola..each go 30+ a season.

IMG_0289.png

IMG_0288.png

(i Acheived promotion with 94 points)

IMG_0287.png

League one was the easiest season out of all, my biggest win against Chesterfield can be seen in the below image.

IMG_0281.png

Two time JPT winners. The match against Watford i was 3-0 down at half time. it was 3-1 with 6 mins to go before Calvin Zola fired at 6 minute Hat-rick.

IMG_0290.png

Below is my current season, onwards and upward i go. My target is 15 premiership titles...wish me luck!!

IMG_0286.png

IMG_0291.png

Recentley, since iv turned the mighty York City into the best team in England i have tried my DL/DR as wing backs instead of full backs and i seem to score even MORE goals.

Millsinho: I would only advise placing only youth's on intensive training. Since FMH started i have placed GK on Goalkeeping training, All Defenders, including wingbacks on defensive, All Midfielders inc attacking midfielders on general and all strikers on attacking.

The Main factor of improving stats isnt training, its playing games.

Archived