Game Not Working

When i first went to install football manager 2011 i done it in offline mode so i wouldnt have to use steam and it installed fine and said everything was successful but then when i went to start the game it kept saying graphics system failed so then i installed it using steam and it worked fine and i was coming up to finishing my 5th season, but the other day there was an update and ever since then everytime i finish playing a game it closes football manger and says there was an error in the crash dump files so now i cant play it offline or online

I'd set Steam back to online and use it to download all the patches.

If that doesn't work do the following;

- Check this out for the graphics system error and follow the advice - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/233554-Football-Manager-2011-FAQ?p=6066640&viewfull=1#post6066640

- Update DirectX

- Update Java

- Update graphics and soundcard drivers

Let us know how you get on, but I reckon the patch will fix your issue.

Go read the bugs/crashes forum. Loads of people are having the same problem since the update. Me included. Game ran fine till the update and now crashes as soon as i complete a match. Ran fine before. SI are trying to say its peoples PC's but i don't see how its possible if the game worked before hand and so many people are having problems

Archived