Thanks

Hi,

I'd like to say thank you to Sega, Sports Interactive and the people who work on this website helping everybody with their problems. I come on here most days and notice that their are countless threads of complaining about a problem or other they are experiencing in the game but most of the people complaining don't seem to realise how hard it is to create the games and how much effort is put in by you guys. Football Manager 2011 has had a few problems, which have now been resolved but it is still the best Football Manager so far and the best football simulation game ever made. So thank you for Football Manager 2011 and all the work you guys put in, my girlfriend and kids probably hate you though! Hopefully their will be less silly threads but at least know you know their are some people on here who appreciate the work you all put it.

Merry Christmas!

Nice post. I have to second it.

For every person that says the game is 'broken' there are 1,000 people happily playing. They will know this from their sales figures but the receptiveness to help people and to change things at the behest of the community is amazing.

Great job SI and Merry Christmas.

Archived