Global Bans

• 8 months later...

Hello.....i have a little problem....i am at Santos in july and i buyed some players from the other teams in brazilian first league.Those players have a ban....it says:ineligible for team due having played 7 or more matches for other team in this competition....and i can't use them at all......what can i do....i anyone knows..

On the transfer fee offer screen when you made an offer for these players, on the right hand side there is usually some information on the players, did it not state here that they would be ineligible for you?

I think there would be but cannot b 100% sure as it has never happened to me. If so then you did not read it and therefore have only yourself to blame.

On the transfer fee offer screen when you made an offer for these players, on the right hand side there is usually some information on the players, did it not state here that they would be ineligible for you?

I think there would be but cannot b 100% sure as it has never happened to me. If so then you did not read it and therefore have only yourself to blame.

Maybe....i don't remember to see something like this.....but i don't say that this is the cause.I read at the brasilian first division transfer window rules and it says that in july only players from foreign countries can be bought....i don't really know what the problem is.....i thought that it can be fixed....now i realise that i can't....i will wait until the season ends...Thanks a lot everybody

Archived