What stats are important for the Assistant Manager?

Man Management is important, but I would advise you to learn the frames for the press conferences (though it becomes boring) and to do them yourself. It helps the performances of the team. Regarding the teamtalk, he will most of the time select "For the fans", which you can do yourself too. I do not think it's a good idea to let him do the teamtalks for you, and neither the press conferences. Think of a player that asked you to leave, but you've managed to pursue him staying. There will be questions about that in the conferences and the wrong answer might make that player very annoyed with his actual situation. And what's worse is that if he gest angry, he gets on you, though the assistant makes the conference. And there are many other examples of this kind, I could continue until tomorrow.

I've never found my assistant to do a bad press conference though. They used to on old FMs. But so far, Pat Rice has never annoyed any players. I rarely do either. But I can come unstuck when selecting the player to deal with the oppositon, or selecting the player to cover someone elses injury. My Assistnat never makes that mistake.

And as for teamtalks, I ddo it myself, But I want his suggestion first, then I can tweak it myself,.

I've never found my assistant to do a bad press conference though. They used to on old FMs. But so far, Pat Rice has never annoyed any players. I rarely do either. But I can come unstuck when selecting the player to deal with the oppositon, or selecting the player to cover someone elses injury. My Assistnat never makes that mistake.

And as for teamtalks, I ddo it myself, But I want his suggestion first, then I can tweak it myself,.

But wouldn't you like to have the hands on more things than... transfers? If you let you assistant manager do all those things, then where's the fun in the game?

But wouldn't you like to have the hands on more things than... transfers? If you let you assistant manager do all those things, then where's the fun in the game?

Where's the fun in repeating the same boring, limited interaction ad infinitum? The majority of the time with press conferences, I just pick the second choice from the top since that's positive without being too over the top.

Ive always believed

Man Management = Press conferences

Motivation = Team Talks

JPA +JPP = How useful the stars are on the squad screen

Tactical Knowledge = How good the tactical advise is on match day

Level of discipline = A lowscore will cause players to clash with him

Space Bar = not working

Ive always believed

Man Management = Press conferences

Motivation = Team Talks

JPA +JPP = How useful the stars are on the squad screen

Tactical Knowledge = How good the tactical advise is on match day

Level of discipline = A lowscore will cause players to clash with him

Space Bar = not working

+1, thats what i work with. though i still always do my press conferences myself. I like them and i always get the right response from the players

+1, thats what i work with. though i still always do my press conferences myself. I like them and i always get the right response from the players

And now that you already know the frame for press conferences, so it's not difficult to do them, why not do them and have better performances than when your ass man attends them? Don't know, that's how I think :)

Archived