Only one Direct FK scored in a whole season

I just finished a season in the A League, and I just looked at the table for goals scored from direct free kicks for every club, and only one club had scored from a free kick. Unbelievable. There are at least two or three goals scored every week from Direct FK's in the A League. Has anyone else had a low stat for this in their respective leagues?

You have 11.2.1? because if you do they've already said there isn't anything else that can do with DFK's. We have to wait for a later version when they have (better?) ball physics.

What I don't get is I don't remember DFK's never scoring in FM10, so why in FM11 do they need better physics?

You have 11.2.1? because if you do they've already said there isn't anything else that can do with DFK's. We have to wait for a later version when they have (better?) ball physics.

What I don't get is I don't remember DFK's never scoring in FM10, so why in FM11 do they need better physics?

Marty the ratio in fm11 on DFK is slightly low i admit but not by much at moment i think its 1 in 20 is't it in fm11 well in real life its only 1 in 15 or something so not miles off but yes needs uping abit

Not going to comment seriously as I don't know if 11.2.1 is different then 11.1.1 was... but when one team has 10 goals from corners, something like 7-8 from IFK's, and the WHOLE LEAGUE has -1- goal from DFK starting the last 3rd of the season... regardless of the coded ratio there is something else going on because that's just not enough.

Was just telling the OP that if he has the newest patch, get used to it because they told us it's not changing for quite some time.

Edit: My bad, the league has 5 goals from DFK's.

Archived