What team should I be

I have decided to start again with the new patch, originally I set up a game as unemployed to see what club came in for me. But none that I was intersested in really joining did. I am looking for a journeyman game and wish to start at a club not in the English league but will attract the big name players from the Premiership. I also dont want the team to be favourites to win the league as I wish to build them up a bit. So who do you recommend I take over.

I have decided to start again with the new patch, originally I set up a game as unemployed to see what club came in for me. But none that I was intersested in really joining did. I am looking for a journeyman game and wish to start at a club not in the English league but will attract the big name players from the Premiership. I also dont want the team to be favourites to win the league as I wish to build them up a bit. So who do you recommend I take over.

I think maybe AEK Athens in Greece.

Also:

Dortmund, Leverkusen, Lazio are some other teams who can attract big names who are not favourites

Archived