Deleted custom DB

lord victor

I accidentally hard-deleted a database which i started a game with. It has a custom team and custom Stadium. When i load the savegame it would give a warning it can't find the database used and uses default instead.

I managed to recreate the database in such way that my team has his name back, but it shows no stadium name (it does show location and seats etc) and as reserve stadium my normally main stadium is noted.

Is there any way i can edit my game to make sure my team get's his stadium back?

I accidentally hard-deleted a database which i started a game with. It has a custom team and custom Stadium. When i load the savegame it would give a warning it can't find the database used and uses default instead.

I managed to recreate the database in such way that my team has his name back, but it shows no stadium name (it does show location and seats etc) and as reserve stadium my normally main stadium is noted.

Is there any way i can edit my game to make sure my team get's his stadium back?

Archived