For Anybody Who Says This Game is Unrealistic

I am going to start posting that match report whenever complaints come up about this.

To be honest, posting one real life match as evidence of something is about as relevant as posting one FM match as evidence of something.

FM: penalty missed

IRL: penalty scored

Where's the realism now? Has this penalty issue been fixed in 11.2 yet?

The penalty scored was for Real Sociedad, though. I just found it funny that Mikel San Jose robbed Athletic of a win in the same exact fixture both IRL and in-game.

A stopped clock is right twice a day :p

But really, anyone who points out something in FM and says "this is unrealistic" doesn't know their football, how often in real life does something completely unexpected happen?

For example, I could just imagine someone saying: "WTF!? Tevez is my highest paid player and just signed a 5 year deal and now he's requesting a transfer??" I wonder if Mancini thinks real life is bugged? :p

A stopped clock is right twice a day :p

But really, anyone who points out something in FM and says "this is unrealistic" doesn't know their football, how often in real life does something completely unexpected happen?

they also seem to forget its a game, it will never 100% perfect yet the complaints are made out asif the game should be 100% on the button and certain things should not happen, its all amusing

Archived