Can someone help me out here?

Hi all,

I downloaded the 11.2.1 patch, started my first save and went to sign my first player. I get this:

Bug.jpg

Am I missing something? I can't seem to select a contract length. Does anyone know how to get around this? If not, then I suppose it was fun for the five minutes it lasted :(

I don't think this is a bug and I've seen this before in 11.1

The contract length has been originally set to zero, in my case, as a result of a request for a feature which your club can't offer. I found that "removing" this feature then set a required contract end date and then also allowed you to "suggest terms"

In summary you have to take an action within the contract screen to populate this

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm CS National Sebis, I took them over when they got promoted into the Romanian Second Division at the end of the first season.

I can't access my game right now but I can tell you that the player is a 22 year old goalkeeper that is still with a club but his contract has expired. I offered a 0 pound transfer fee and had it accepted - I couldn't afford the 30,000 pound compensation fee for offering a contract outright. This screen is the result, I can satisfy every one of the agents demands but simply can't do anything to change contract length, including clicking on the arrow. If I try to offer him a contract without making the transfer bid - an action that would result in me having to pay 30,000 - everything is fine and the contract length can be adjusted. Maybe it's an issue with making a transfer bid for an attached player with an expired contract?

I'll also have a look at whether there is a feature that I can't offer as MrPompey suggested, but I'm pretty sure I was able to comfortably satisfy all of the players demands and then some. I mean appearance fee, clean sheet bonus and yearly wage rise aren't exactly outlandish.

this also happens with me, just go to the players attributes then go back to the contract offer and you can select the missing options

Thanks I'll give that a shot, but still it shouldn't be happening so it's probably something that needs to be looked at.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/245683-Help!-Is-this-a-bug-Contract-offers

Here's your thread so people can get more info on the problem.

Edit: If you do that though, do you end up having to pay compensation?

Thanks I'll give that a shot, but still it shouldn't be happening so it's probably something that needs to be looked at.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/245683-Help!-Is-this-a-bug-Contract-offers

Here's your thread so people can get more info on the problem.

Edit: If you do that though, do you end up having to pay compensation?

Hmm, just tested now and i dont really have to pay for the compensation, even though it still appears, since i also have the same problem as you have with the contracts, i'd say they are probably related

Don't know if this is relevant, but as there's no "Transfer Date" selected, I assume you can't set the contract length as there's no date set for it to commence from.

For example, it'd usually be "Immediate" or "End of Season", but in that screenshot there's nothing.

Can you drop down the part that says "Transfer Date" and set it to Immediate?

Don't know if this is relevant, but as there's no "Transfer Date" selected, I assume you can't set the contract length as there's no date set for it to commence from.

For example, it'd usually be "Immediate" or "End of Season", but in that screenshot there's nothing.

Thats exactly the problem in these negotiations, as soon as i start the negotiation, i cant complete the deal because i cant set the transfer date, also if i change back to the agent's original offer, the button will bug again.

I found out that if i click the player's attributes tab and then go back i can select the transfer date, but if i go back to the agents original offer, it bugs again.

The problem im also having is that if i do this, it says i have to pay a compensation if my offer for 0 money gets accepted, i havent tried a offer with money yet, to see if it says i need to pay additional compensation.

But even though it says i need to pay the compensation, i dont really have to, so its probably a UI bug. Im using the skin Fusion 11.

As you can see 'Transfer Date' is grayed out - it can't be changed.

ACMilanBRA's suggestion of exiting the screen and doing some other stuff makes it changeable - but it also turns the contract offer as a result of a transfer offer into a straight contract offer, meaning the mention of compensation appears in the bottom right.

Well I've finally found the time to return to my game and I can confirm that leaving the negotation screen and then returning allows a 'transfer date' to be set, and consequently a 'contract length' to also be set. The mention of compensation also appears to be cosmetic only, as none was actually paid. So ACMilanBRA is right there. But this is clearly a bug as the workaround should not be necessary, and the mention of compensation is clearly wrong.

Archived