Regen Question

I usually play in the lower leagues and like to bring a team up to a higher level, so regens in my youth squad are quite important since once in a while a decent one steps up who can actually play in my first squad straight away. So my question is the following: Do better regens generally appear in a team that is located in/near a major city, or does that not matter? Assuming both teams have equal youth facilities etc.

If your team is in a village of 3000 people, do you equally have a chance of getting good regens than a team in a city of 60000?

In real life that would be the case since there would be more 15-16 yo kids playing football in a city than in a small town. Or does the location only affect the numbers of regens you get in your youth squad?

Think about it like this...

The more people in a city, the more clubs. Therefore, the population doesn't matter so much because the youths would just be spread out more. The number of (and ability of) youth players would be distributed pretty much the same as a city with a low population and only a few clubs.

Think about it like this...

The more people in a city, the more clubs. Therefore, the population doesn't matter so much because the youths would just be spread out more. The number of (and ability of) youth players would be distributed pretty much the same as a city with a low population and only a few clubs.

Yeah that makes sense too.

Archived