Tactics Screen Mess

Created a tactic on the tactics creator and then adapted it to make 3 different ones each with a different formation and some changes to the instructions. I'll start on my 4-5-1 and it will be fine but then switch to the 4-2-3-1 and the formation changes but the instructions stay the same.

It seems like a bug because it didn't happen on the last patch or is it intended and you need to create all your tactics with the creator now?

• Administrators
Created a tactic on the tactics creator and then adapted it to make 3 different ones each with a different formation and some changes to the instructions. I'll start on my 4-5-1 and it will be fine but then switch to the 4-2-3-1 and the formation changes but the instructions stay the same.

It seems like a bug because it didn't happen on the last patch or is it intended and you need to create all your tactics with the creator now?

We're aware of this, if you change tactics when the Team Instructions are not showing on either the left or right hand panel then the instructions will update properly. Hope this helps.

Archived