Challenging & Fun Leagues ??

I am getting bored of my current save so am thinking of starting a new one, ,my computer has a rating of 3.5 so I could run about 30 leagues. I will have England, Spain, Itaky, France, Germany, Belgium & Switzerland, any one suggest me a few more leagues ?? and possibly a fun but challenging team to go ?

thanks in advance ;)

Itaky sounds like a fun league

Switzerland and Austria are really challenging league

haha, its one of the islands that make up Indonesia :L maybe i should start checking my spelling.

thanks for the suggestions, i will add them. :)

Northern Ireland second division

Heh. I often start down there and it's definitely a challenge. Holiday through the first season and then start with Sport and Leisure, Killymoon, Wakehurst or maybe Chimney Corner if they're available. Before you start, though, stock up on Advil and anti-depressants.

Put on about 30 leagues than either do a random selection or start uemployed and holiday until you get offered a game. Alternatively you could holiday for a season then takeover a team relegated or that has gone in administration

think i might try that thanks

think i might try that thanks

Each year me and mates come up with a challenge between us and see who gets the furthest or completes first.

This year we have come up with this:

Set the game up like Dafuges challenge: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/234238-dafuge-s-FM11-challenge?highlight=dafuges

Put the game on holiday for a season then take over one of the two teams that have just been relegated from League two to the Blue Square Prem. Your challenge is to take them to Premiership and Champions League Glory.

I got Stockport, others have got Oxford, Lincoln, Macclesfield to name but a few.

Another good one i saw was the Roy Hodgson challange. Bit of a mamouth one. Might give it a go if i finish my Stockport game first, can't find the thread offhand

I think I will do the challenge, thanks for all other suggestions though, i will load them for later

Nice one. Let me know how you get on :-)

With Stockport i've just reached the Prem after Beating Leeds in the Championship playoff final 3-2 with an 117 minute goal in extra time :D

Nice one. Let me know how you get on :-)

With Stockport i've just reached the Prem after Beating Leeds in the Championship playoff final 3-2 with an 117 minute goal in extra time :D

woah, well done !! how many seasons has it took you ??

woah, well done !! how many seasons has it took you ??

Have won promotion every season so far, struggling in the prem though, think I might have gone up too quick!

Blue Square Prem 1st

League Two 2nd

League One 1st

Championship 4th (promoted via play offs)

What is thr roy hodgson challenge?

I can't seem to find it now, not sure how the search of these forums works, but it isn't great! There was an epic challenge I saw where you had to replicate Roy Hodgsons illustrious managerial career. Not by managing the same clubs as he had but trying to replicate or exceed what he had done in the leagues he had done it in.

If someone can find the thread and could provide a link that would be great!

The south american leagues are alot of fun, particularly Brazil. Most teams are evenly matched, league and cup competitions aplently and rules are confusing. Throw in some awesome talent that can come through and you have an enjoyable long term save.

Archived