Man City wont give me any transfer funds in January WTF

lol no reason, i didnt protest cos i didnt wanna get sacked.

im 8th in the league after 23 games so not so good haha.

and yes im a man utd fan but just trying out as city!!!!

and good idea acidburn i'll see if that works.

ps. i have fallen out with yaya toure because of "bad team talks" and his morale is constantly very poor, but no one wants to sign him probably because of his 180k a week wages, any idea what to do?

(he wont accept mutual termination and i cant release him on a fee)

ps. i have fallen out with yaya toure because of "bad team talks" and his morale is constantly very poor, but no one wants to sign him probably because of his 180k a week wages, any idea what to do?

I'm sure in previous versions you can pay some of a players wages if he leaves, not 100% sure though. If not try and loan him out and if he hits some form someone may come in for him

OMGZ, you spent £75 million and you don't get anymore moneyzzzz!? This game is so broked looool.

On a more serious note, there is no reason for you to complain after spending £75m. That is a perfectly reasonable amount for you to spend considering how much has been spent in the summer of that season by Man City IRL

So I used the 75 mill budget in september, and now its January I have nothing .... I have asked the board but they wont give me any money.

Is this a bug???? I thought money wasnt an issue for Man City so what is going on?

This is the funnyiest post I've seen for ages :D

Lmao i find it bewildering why you would even consider releasing a awsome player like yaya toure for free i mean thats madness even if he is happy.

Perservere with him praise him whenhe plays well etc.

It seems to me as though you have no man managing skills and if your 8th with citeh well that proves my point.

It looks like the board are considering sacking you and handing the funds to a different manager very soon

Archived