a collection of hints and tips to improve your game

this is basicially just a few tips on how to get the most out of your playing experiance, if you disagree with any part of it please feel free to say so, and also add any more info.

so in no particular order

1, readthe manual, its got some good advice in it.

2, try not to play players outside there prefferedpostitions i have found that this drastically affects there performance.

3, during the transfer windows look for some good south american players, a lot of the people on the forums have done this and get some great talent, they can also be a great financial asset its been known for you to pick up a player for £50K and be sold a couple of seasons later for £10mil+

4, dont buy a player on past reputations, a few seasons into the game a " forumally great player is on a free transfer and you buy him even tough his ratings arent that good, ive done this with nistlerooy, and cuddicni.

5, dont spend money on postions you dont need, dont spend for the sake spending, limit the number of incoming players to 3-4 per transfer window.

6, always look and the pace, strength and stamna ratings for the player they may be great else where but there performance could be disapointing if these 3 areas are poor.

7, sell everybody- for the right price, ive sold important fist teams players for 11 million beacuse or that price you can get lots of great players- the great good so to speak.

8, check contracts on all your players, i know lots of people who leftthe big club release clause in contracts for prem clubs to offer half the players value and take away you teams best players cos, the teams short of cash.

well thats all i can think of for now

and please add your own

this is basicially just a few tips on how to get the most out of your playing experiance, if you disagree with any part of it please feel free to say so, and also add any more info.

2, try not to play players outside there prefferedpostitions i have found that this drastically affects there performance.

3, during the transfer windows look for some good south american players, a lot of the people on the forums have done this and get some great talent, they can also be a great financial asset its been known for you to pick up a player for £50K and be sold a couple of seasons later for £10mil+

4, dont buy a player on past reputations, a few seasons into the game a " forumally great player is on a free transfer and you buy him even tough his ratings arent that good, ive done this with nistlerooy, and cuddicni.

5, dont spend money on postions you dont need, dont spend for the sake spending, limit the number of incoming players to 3-4 per transfer window.

6, always look and the pace, strength and stamna ratings for the player they may be great else where but there performance could be disapointing if these 3 areas are poor.

7, sell everybody- for the right price, ive sold important fist teams players for 11 million beacuse or that price you can get lots of great players- the great good so to speak.

8, check contracts on all your players, i know lots of people who leftthe big club release clause in contracts for prem clubs to offer half the players value and take away you teams best players cos, the teams short of cash.

and please add your own

and please add your own

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mkwone:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would strongly advise against this if its in the January window, in my Newcastle career Bowyer was amazing in the 1st season, scoring 15 goals by January, a Spanish team offered 12m, I accepted and my season went down the toilet from there.

My Celtic career, destroyed everyone sold Stillian Petrov to Arsenal for 14m, got knocked out of both cups, Europe and limped over the line in the Championship race, winning by 2 pts (was 12 clear befoe selling Petrov)

In both these games I replaced the players with better players usually Brazilians and they wrecked my team.

Moral of the story every player has their price in the summer but dont split a succesful team in January!!!

Archived