FMHi2011 Young Superstars [16y-19y]

Let me just start by saying that I think you're crippling yourself by looking at U19's, players are mainly potential stars at that age and it can take a while for them to impact.

I always buy Chris Gadi from OM. Starting value is 200k but I had to fork out 325k for him, very low wage requirements. He's a striker and has scored 4 goals in the 4 games that I've played him in at Doncaster Rovers and he's only 18 years old.

Another 2 to look at are Zacharie Boucher (GK) who I don't think will do so well at high-level clubs but on FMHi2010 he was a machine at Notts County all the way into the EPL. Valued at 3k but often have to pay around 100k

And Arsenio Valpoort is another striker, valued at 6k but won't come for any less than around 120k. Also starred in my Notts County save but I sold him to Man City whilst in league 1 for 7.75mil :cool:

A free agent to consider at the beginning of the game is Fabian Brandy (awesome name), the best striker in my Donny Rovers squad statistically but he's yet to impress, although 1 goal in 5 games ain't bad. He is 21 though, but it's not like he's past it at all.

Archived