FM2012 Or Big Update to FM2011

Personal even though i have the byteshield issue with v11.2.0 i am very happy with what i have seen so far with this release. We all know that there as been a few issues with this. I would prefer a 'big patch' to this game then a fresh new FM2012. SI could charge for the update (less amount than purchasing a full game) which patches this one with the updates. I believe that this would provide a better, more stable game that has less issues in. Maybe release a fresh new game every 2 year. And the year inbetween release a big patch with fixes and data updates. Wouldn't this provide more time for testing, patch releases etc...?

My only problem with the latest release of FM are that they have not played correctly for 6 month until patches are released. Before we know it a fresh new version is out. This is just opinion but think its a good one.

Comments from SI would be great.

No problem Paul and thanks for the reply. I was talking to some of my mates that play FM and they thought it would be better. Some people over the past 3 releases have got fed up of waiting for fixes to arrive and then before you know it the next version is due.

I agree with what your saying. But i hardly think they are going to even think about not releasing a new game. Would cut profits massively even if as you say have a charge for an update. But not everyone would take this option where as more people would buy a new game as they feel more value for money. Then you have people buying it as a gift not quite the same buying a downloadable update for someone.

Guest vegyegan

well, I think im getting 18 months play out of this version, my buying model will be yearly from feb 2012. least patches etc will be out by then for each new version I buy and maybe save myself some brass at the same time.

Archived