A legit 200 PA Player I found

His CA is still in the 170's so he's got some room to grow. I verified with FM11SX (Mac equivalent of scout genie).

5264511533_c7b10e6370_b.jpg

He just came off an injury and I haven't been training his defensive skills yet. Why? Cuz I was really trying to develop his quickness while he was younger (I think he started around 12 or 13 for pace when I found him). I saved the last 30 PA for his defensive skills. I also trained him as a central defender because I needed one a few seasons ago.

BTW Barca sends offers for him at least 10 times each transfer window.

And for all the people who say I edited this guy: shut up, what would be the point of bragging if I just edited the guy?

While he may well have 200PA, unless that last 30 PA goes on his tackling and jumping, I'd not have him in my team. I will not have a Centreback who can't tackle in my team, and most certainly not one who can't jump particularly high. Essentially he's not great at winning the ball on the ground, and he'll be quite bad at reaching balls in the air. Sure, his other stats are great, but 2 of the ones that really matter are far from it.

While he may well have 200PA, unless that last 30 PA goes on his tackling and jumping, I'd not have him in my team. I will not have a Centreback who can't tackle in my team, and most certainly not one who can't jump particularly high. Essentially he's not great at winning the ball on the ground, and he'll be quite bad at reaching balls in the air. Sure, his other stats are great, but 2 of the ones that really matter are far from it.

I only used him at Centerback because I was desperate a few seasons ago. I mostly use him as a Fullback, which is why I focused more on his speed than his jumping while he was young. Like I said, the last 30 of his available points will go to marking and tackling. I'll post another picture of him when he's at full 200 CA (or at 199)

I don't know about DM, I like my DMs to be better in the air (again the only reason he ever played CB was out of desperation). He might make a good box 2 box midfielder, although his work rate is low for that. I have his individual training set on dribbling and his schedule is intensive on defensive skills. If his tackling doesn't improve (although it should because he has 30 points left before he maxes out his CA), then he will make the move to winger permanently. I have a ton of young fullbacks ready to break into my first team with PA >= 180, but I don't have a ton of left sided wingers with good PA.

Have to agree with Ackter here, he would be an incredible playmaker on the wing.

Hes going to score a ton just off headers alone from crosses to the far post. Get his OTB up and he is a dandy.

If his dribbling gets to 14ish he would be unstoppable.

Just ran his attributes through a ratings calculator.

Deep Lying Forward (Attack)

Predicted index: 15.9

Anchor Man (Defend)

Box To Box Midfielder (Support)

Defensive Midfielder (Support)

Predicted index: 15.8

Ball Playing Defender (Cover)

Predicted index: 15.8

Ball Playing Defender (Defend)

Predicted index: 15.7

Don't know how your rating calculator works, but he is great attacking LB. It's a waste not to use his speed on flank!

Since you have 30 CA points left I suggest you to heavily improve his defensive stats (marking, positioning end especially tackling) and he will be complete player!

Also, he can be good at DC when facing pacey strikers, but his jumping is too low for big targetman!

Don't know how your rating calculator works, but he is great attacking LB. It's a waste not to use his speed on flank!

Since you have 30 CA points left I suggest you to heavily improve his defensive stats (marking, positioning end especially tackling) and he will be complete player!

Also, he can be good at DC when facing pacey strikers, but his jumping is too low for big targetman!

It's his lack of jumping that makes him a good Anchor Man

The key stats for Anchor Man are:

Heading

Marking

Tackling

Anticipation

Concentration

Decisions

Determination

Positioning

Work Rate

Strength

He has good if not great ratings for all except tackling. If he would learn to tackle, he would basically be able to shut down everyone in the world in the middle. Only uber tall guys would have an advantage on him, but he is so quick and strong that the advantage is almost nullified.

Have you seen how many tackles a CB makes per match in FM?? Rarely more than 4/5; often only 1 or 2.

Not sure how realistic that is, but check the stats next time you play.

Archived