Tutoring - 11.2 changes

So i've noticed that i have more players available to tutor but still can't tutor this particular youngster that i want and i can't understand why, if i read correctly on the feedback thread the main requirement was changed from reputation to age.

To be eligible for tutoring a player can't:

-Be training any new Position or PPM or individual focus.

-Have a superior squad status than the tutor.

-Can't be older than 24 and can't be older than the tutor obviously.

-Have a different "natural" position than the tutor.

This is what i read around here pre-patch and my trainee checks all of those requirements and i still can't tutor him so.. am i missing something?

What's your experience of tutoring post-patch?

The player is Lorran, a brazilian DM originally from Flamengo that is 21 years old right now.. so if he can't be older than 21 that's likely to be problem.. but i do have a DC that is 21 years old being tutored right now.

My two tutors are Nuno Coelho(originally from Académica) and Nuno Morais(originally from Apoel Nicósia) they both are Natural DM's as well.

I think i've must be missing something basic, i've been checking their squad status,positions,training over and over again just to see if i'm not missing anything.

EDIT: Just to add this is a save started before the patch.

I'm on 11.1 None of my players can be tutored. I'm managing Bedlington Terriers in Level 9. Most of my squad are kids who need tutoring. Two senior players at Bedlington are ex-Premiership players - Chris Lumsden and Trevor Benjamin (who even has a cap). They really ought to be capable of tutoring, along with my other age 25+ players.

Has this been fixed? I've downloaded the patch but I'm hesitating to install it due to the adverse reports. If the tutoring has been fixed it might swing my decision.

Archived