Board buying player for you (how to obtain the option)

In my Real Madrid save, I can tell my board to buy the likes of De Rossi, Messi and other top stars for me. What unlocks this ability? Is it club reputation? Available money? Certain hidden chairman values? Your own reputation? Is it based on the time you spent at the club, too? Does it just 'unlock' at some point, after a year or two, after I win the league maybe? At Real I had it from the start of the game, but those crazy weirdcakes also pay me 110k per week or something bizarre like that to be their manager.

• Administrators

It is to do whether the player is priced outside your transfer budget, this allows the board to conduct transfers for you. :)

In my Real Madrid save, I can tell my board to buy the likes of De Rossi, Messi and other top stars for me. What unlocks this ability? Is it club reputation? Available money? Certain hidden chairman values? Your own reputation? Is it based on the time you spent at the club, too? Does it just 'unlock' at some point, after a year or two, after I win the league maybe? At Real I had it from the start of the game, but those crazy weirdcakes also pay me 110k per week or something bizarre like that to be their manager.

They pay me 450,000 USD a week. :)

I've never had this option work for me so far.

Archived