[iPhone] Out now in the UK ...

• SI Staff
Well nearly an hour still wouldn't let me buy the game. Hopefully will be ok when I get up!

Just tried to 'repurchase' now (I bought it about a minute after it went live) and it appeared willing to let me - although obviously it did realise I'd bought already and ask if I wanted to download it instead ... so hopefully you'll find its fine once you're up in the morning (let me know please).

Just tried to 'repurchase' now (I bought it about a minute after it went live) and it appeared willing to let me - although obviously it did realise I'd bought already and ask if I wanted to download it instead ... so hopefully you'll find its fine once you're up in the morning (let me know please).

It's working now.... Just in time before setting off to work!!

Downloaded the game, started as Man Utd and noticed Macheda, Smalling and Obertan are all missing who were in 2010. Players like James, Chester and Drinkwater are in though.

Unfortunately some players are excluded from the game to ensure that each active team has sufficient players to name a full quota of substitutes. Obviously it can be said that Macheda is a bigger player than James Chester, for example. However, when it is considered Chester's importance to his loan team, he is arguably bigger for them than Macheda is for Man Utd currently.

It's a difficult balancing act and is something that we are always trying to keep at an optimal level, ensuring an even distribution of players through active teams

Archived