Game won't load - Please help!

I haven't played the new football manager much as I was waiting for this patch so the last time I loaded the game up was about 3 weeks ago. I logged on today to find the new patch was out. I tried to load the game and it's just not responding. I downloaded it via steam so have no CD but nothing happens when I click the FM11 Logo other than the steam box coming up saying "preparing to launch Football Manager 2011" and then nothing loads. I don't know how long it's been like this as I haven't attempted to load the game. I've just been carrying on my season in FM10.

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm a mac user and steam loads up on my computer fine if that makes any difference? I've played it since the hotfix so I know that hasn't broken it but I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the patch? I haven't attempted to download the new patch as steam normally does it for you. I've restarted my computer but it still didn't work. I'm not too clued up on these things so any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

• 3 months later...

Archived