Fix FM11 Please

This has been going on for a while, and im getting increasinly annoyed with this stupid bug/feature. Not once in any football manager gave have I ever seen anything like this, and the problem goes back to a thread I made about this stupid morale problem with players. I bought a player called Darryl Duffy as Oldham Athletic in League one, and he was the top goalscorer and we got promoted to the championship. Ever since every stupid manager says "Duffy must be stopped" and his morale goes to very poor. He played very few games in the next season in the championship and scored one or two goals. Heck I even loaned him to another club to stop this stupid feature. Now hes back, and every bloody manager says "Duffy must be stopped", seriously fix this because its getting stupid, you don't see managers week in and week out saying "Owen Hargreaves must be stopped" when hes been injured for seasons. Fed up with it, sort it.

This has been going on for a while, and im getting increasinly annoyed with this stupid bug/feature. Not once in any football manager gave have I ever seen anything like this, and the problem goes back to a thread I made about this stupid morale problem with players. I bought a player called Darryl Duffy as Oldham Athletic in League one, and he was the top goalscorer and we got promoted to the championship. Ever since every stupid manager says "Duffy must be stopped" and his morale goes to very poor. He played very few games in the next season in the championship and scored one or two goals. Heck I even loaned him to another club to stop this stupid feature. Now hes back, and every bloody manager says "Duffy must be stopped", seriously fix this because its getting stupid, you don't see managers week in and week out saying "Owen Hargreaves must be stopped" when hes been injured for seasons. Fed up with it, sort it.

they have, download the patch..

Archived