Argh!!

Cheers for the feedback Neil. I've searched high and low on the Intel website but every time I try to download the one that sounds right it says it isn't compatible with this system. I'm on a Intel® Core i3 CPU, Packard Bell, Easynote TM86 if that's any help!

Cheers for the feedback Neil. I've searched high and low on the Intel website but every time I try to download the one that sounds right it says it isn't compatible with this system. I'm on a Intel® Core i3 CPU, Packard Bell, Easynote TM86 if that's any help!

He means drivers for the graphics card, not the cpu. I think your laptop uses nvidia, and maybe nvidia Geforce 310m? You can get the drivers from their page.

Well they advise you to delete your old driver 1st but to be honest sometimes I do and sometimes I don't and have never had an issue with it,if your are not sure what you are doing then don't bother.

Just run the download and it will extract and install the driver in the right folder for you.

Hmm, fired up a new game on FM and the match engine is still abit slow and cumbersome. Still don't understand that if all the other FM's, the FM11 demo and the version of FM11 which I download from the disc without patches work, but any patched version doesn't. Just strange :S

Archived