19 matches in a row, I ve hit the bar.

Currently I cant score, my amazing (and he is truly amazing) regen playmaker asked for a transfer while I am fighting for the title and reached the semis of the champions league. All of a sudden he stopped playing football, he has a quite unrealistic number of assists but I was hoping for more.

My team went downhill after his request, which after a few weeks of being abyssmal ... he all of a sudden wanted to stay at the club again (want to prove his worth or whatever). A bit too late, but when he is on form I get results ... so no point in telling him the truth.

I had a hard time winning for 19 matches in a row, I would hit hit the bar several times and see my strikers miss empty goals. Although the AI still manages to score on their only chance I managed to scrape a 5th place which was enough for the board. In the last 22 matches the ai has a scoring percentage of 94% .. mine is 12% .. and usually outplay them, outgun them .. and its like Chelsea this season, only multiply that by a factor of 3.

In four seasons Joe Hart, my keeper with some freaking excellent stats hasnt saved one single game for me .... not one, how many times did their keepers actually managed to get something for their team? 26.. this is just not right. I see non league keepers with a handling of 5 being better than my keeper .. at least in friendlies they do save a lot more than my keeper does. (and I am talking about clear cuts.)

How come my longrange shooters have a far far lower rate than their opponents on tight marking .... with a far lower long range shooting ability?

I am managning Bradford ... and I do have some very adequate players at my disposal. I did try Man U and Barc ... but that was too freaking easy.

Archived