Official Patch 11.2 Feedback thread

• SI Staff

Can we keep it all in here please guys. Thanks :)

*NOTE*

We're aware of an issue with attempting to load up older save games with the Polish leagues loaded - your save game will not load in 11.2.

This is something as said we're aware of and are looking into. If you wish to continue your game and have this league in your save, please do not patch up at this stage.

Thanks.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the checklist can anyone see the bit where they fixed the manager reputation bug making it almost impossible to get a job?

It appears that this has not changed unfortunately for me, you and lots of others. Or at least I cannot see it anywhere.

Patch Notes:

- Danger man comments no longer always pick out the same player for each game.

- Reduced the willingness of high-ish profile out of contract players from dropping down a division

- Ensured transfer listed by request players asking prices are higher if they are important first team players

- Prevented really top players from being touted around for really low values

- Improved AI managers handling of unhappy players.

- Fixed Great Britain hosting Olympics again in 2020, so soon after 2012.

- Slight tweak to effects of morale on performance

The fanboys will be in tears at the official recognition of these issues.

Most of my issues with the game seemingly addressed! Here's hoping!

There isn't a list of data changes, there never has been. There are too many to keep track of

Ok no worries. I just meant major changes like Man Utd's debt, new boards and so on. I thought with it being primarily a fix and not a data update like 11.3, there would only be a few database changes and they could be listed.

In the list for all the countries, there is no England though. I presume no changes have been made to England?

• SI Staff
Help, I've just updated the game to 11.2 and I can't start the game. Everytime I try to start it a Byteshield window opens up and it says "Failed to create empty document"

Can you try re-starting your computer and see if this helps. If not try removing your cache and see if that fixed the issue.

• Administrators
not a valid win 32 application???

Can you explain a bit more please? Sounds like you've downloaded the patch incorrectly....

Steam just patched my game - and now I get "The save game could not be loaded" on all my saves.

I just got my first proper job too, over in sunny spain after years of struggling in the semi-pros so I really don't want to start over ;)

I tried restarting both the game and steam a few times without changes.

Steam just patched my game - and now I get "The save game could not be loaded" on all my saves.

I just got my first proper job too, over in sunny spain after years of struggling in the semi-pros so I really don't want to start over ;)

I tried restarting both the game and steam a few times without changes.

I get this exact same thing with all my saves as well

Archived