Can I do anything to calm down a violent player?

Ok, here is my problem. I'm currently playing in Level 9 with Loughborugh University and I've signed a great winger for the level however he has major discipline problems. Here he is after 16 matches:

nicolsvillafaneaml1prof.png

All 3 of the red cards were straight reds given for going in two footed on an opponent. As you can see, he can't tackle, but he isn't an ag ressive player. I have also checked FMRTE (I know you guys won't like it) and he isn't a dirty player, he isn't controversial, and he has absolutely no PPMs that would cause him to dive into tackles.

I have fined him 2 weeks wages (despite being on an amateur contract with no wage!) each time he has been sent off but it still happens. He got a red card and a 2 match ban, then on his first match back got sent off in the first 20 minutes. He is set to easy tackling before anybody suggests that.

So, is there anything I can do to keep him in line?

Thanks.

Not sure how an Argentinian that good wound up at Loughborough with a work permit.

If repeated fining won't tame him, look at his temperament in FMRTE. You'll probably find it is 1. Tutor it out of him.

International student :p lol

Also, he has italian as a second nationality and in reality spent last season playing Serie C football before being released at the end of the season.

Something is very wrong with that first screenshot, and I'm not talking about the OP's poor attitude or the resolution here.

Whats wrong with my attitude? I came on here to ask if there was any way of solving a problem. If I had an attitude problem I would have come on to have a rant about how SI must have messed up for a player to get sent off 3 times in 16 matches.

I'm assuming you mean that the player in question wouldn't sign for this level of club? If that is the case then yeah, I was surprised too, but I'm not going to complain about it.

Archived