Away that different from home?

I started a season as Leicester City

Bought in flavio conecicao, steffen iverson and lee trundle.

The season was going great up in the playoffs all the way to the middle of the season, then the form dropped and i sunk down to 14th 10 points off the play-offs.

While looking at the table i accidentally pressing the view button not knowing what it did and saw myself in 7th, i noticed this was at home pressed it again and i was a couple places of the relegation zone for away form icon_redface.gif

I use the same tactics home and away but do you? or do you play it differently? safer maybe?

Im just wondering whether being away can make that much difference? as i always saw it as excuse by the managers when the blame away form on their position in the table.

The season was going great up in the playoffs all the way to the middle of the season, then the form dropped and i sunk down to 14th 10 points off the play-offs.

While looking at the table i accidentally pressing the view button not knowing what it did and saw myself in 7th, i noticed this was at home pressed it again and i was a couple places of the relegation zone for away form icon_redface.gif

I use the same tactics home and away but do you? or do you play it differently? safer maybe?

Im just wondering whether being away can make that much difference? as i always saw it as excuse by the managers when the blame away form on their position in the table.

I do usually use the same tactic home and away but i think it has an effect.

At home i would recomend playing more attacking and no lettig the away side have time on the ball.

Away more conservative and select counter attack,also restrict your defenders offensive instructions and maybe play more direct and less pressing.

Archived