why wont my staff come back?

hello folks,

a quick question, i recently *rsed up my game when I was negotiating a new contract, resulting in me leaving my club, so rather than go back to a previous save I thought I would see if I could get it back, so I took an international job, and watched for a season while the new man preceded to destroy my squad and lose the league, resulting in his sacking, I applied and got the job, but when I went to get my previous assistant manager and coaches back, who all left at the same time as me, none of them are interested in coming back, none has been employed anywhere else... is this common? if not anyone any ideas how to convince them to even consider a contract!?

Cheers

Oh that's interesting. When a player/staff leaves a club, they never want to re-join it, but I think this is an exceptional circumstance that SI need to take note of. They've left because you left, so it seems they have a great relationship with you and yet they won't re-join even after you've made your heroic return. The only way you can get them back (without using FMRTE or something similar) is to wait for them to join another club, then they'll be more receptive to your advances.

Along with favoured personell and clubs there is a hidden disliked people and clubs, perhaps they decided their dislike for the club is greater than thier like for you, i recently had a star player declare that he wanted to leave the club even though i was among his favourites.

Archived