Not necessarily a huge or important bug, but definitely a bug

I know it doesn't afect the gameplay and there are more important bugs that needs to be solve but this to is a frustrating bug. Finished my second season with my Atletico team, and my best player Aguero is not in the first 11 of the season in liga BBVA despite being alongside Ronaldo and Higuain clearly the best player in La Liga BBVA second season...Ronaldo(i'm a Messi fan, so is not about fanboy stuff ) also is not in the first 11...don't know why Soldado is there also...and another exepmle that this awards are bugged, De Gea, my GK, is not even in the first 3 best GK of the season, and look at those ratings...

59337584.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

79486412.jpg

64086691.jpg

43405727.jpg

I believe most end of season awards have appearance rules. the most common being that a contender must of played 70% of all league games. Looking at De Geas stats (24 games in the league) he just misses out on the 70% hence why he's not in the TOTS and Goalkeeper of the Year maybe?

@Sheffield Sunday

My GK conceded 17 goals and Valdes 21 as the LIGA BBVA GK of the year take in consideration goals received only in La Liga...you could say that the percentage goals receive/per Apps is higher for De Gea, but then how is Tono ahead De Gea?!? Is not right, no matter how you consider, it must be a bug...

@ Urzzz I can accept these, but then what about Ronaldo or Aguero...i don't think is accurate.

@ bigdanio I finished second after a crazy season made by Real overrated Madrid

99707640.jpg

i had one a little bit similar to this. i have a rangers save and at the start of this season the dundee utd won manager of the month award after winning his only 2 games whilst myself and neil lennon came second and 3rd winning 3 out of 3 games, including a 7-1 win for celtic. doesnt really make any difference though.

Archived