The 4-1-3-2 Rock Tactic

The 4 - 1 - 3 - 2 Rock and Grab Tactic

First of all, this is my first ever tactic posted, and secondly, credit goes to Betis who created the Fantasticna tactic which i have used as a template to start my creation of this tactic. I have changed several bits, including the formation which is totally different to the Fantasticna tactic which was a 4 - 2 - 2 - 2 formation.

For the original Tactic created by Betis, please visit http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/242687-SEXY-TACTIC-(torres-scored-49-goals-in-38-matches)

This tactic works as a 4 - 1 - 3 - 2 formation with 1 R & L Back, 2 Central Defenders, 1 R & L Midfielder, 1 Defensive Midfielder, 1 Central Midfielder (Playmaker) and 2 Strikers (1 as Target Man). When your players attack, they will focus the passing through the middle, sometimes taking it wide, keeping possession and creating chances often, mainly for your Target Man. When on the defence, your attacking style R & L midfielders will drop back to defend, your Defensive midfielder will defend as well as all your 4 defenders, giving you a big chance of stopping the opposition.

This tactic like all others needs the right players, otherwise you will just fail.

Here's a few screenshots...

ManchesterUnitedManUtd_Tactics.png

ManchesterUnitedManUtd_Tactics-2.png

ManchesterUnitedManUtd_Fixtures-1.png

EnglishPremierDivisionInformation_LeagueTable.png

Tactic Information

This is a classic tactic so their are no in-game shouting.

I don't use OI's because i dont feel their is any need to.

Team Talks are up to you, i usually ask the assistant and then modify it.

Use any training you would normally use.

Pitch size is at Maximum here, which i think suites the tactic.

Player Requirements

Goalkeeper - Ariel Ability, Communication, Handling, Kicking, Concentration, Composure, Positioning and Jumping

Fullbacks - Tackling, Marking, Pace, Acceleration, Anticipation, Positioning and Determination

Centre Backs - Tackling, Marking, Heading, Jumping, Determination, Positioning, Composure, Bravery and Strength

Defensive Midfielder - Team Work, Work Rate, Tackling, Concentration, Bravery, Anticipation and Stamina

Central Midfielder - Work Rate, Team Work, Tackling, Passing, Technique, Dribbling, Stamina, Anticipation and Concentration

Right and Left Midfielder - Acceleration, Pace, Stamina, Natural Fitness, Dribbling, Technique, Passing, Decisions, Creativity, Crossing and Flair

Supporting Striker (Right) - Finishing, First Touch, Passing, Technique, Anticipation, Decisions, Creativity, Team Work, Work Rate, Stamina and Off The Ball

Target Striker (Left) - Acceleration, Pace, Finishing, Dribbling, First Touch, Composure, Stamina, Agility and Balance

Tactic Link Below

http://www.filefront.com/17648329/4-1-3-2 Rock (Man utd).tac

would hardly discribe Everton as a much weaker team, but them results with United look solid

That isn't the best screenshot of my results as i've played further and van der sar is on 37 clean sheets in 52 games.

Once i've done some testing with Everton as a Mid Table Team, i shall move onto Sunderland.

to be honest even with man utd to only concde 12 goals in 28 games is out of this world,before you criticise this tactic look at that statistic and try and create your own to challenge that,i bet that there is not many tactics that can boast a defensive record like that.I made a 4-1-2-2-1/4-5-1 tactic recently,it is on this site,worked outstanding with everton got them to 3rd place finish in first season just getting assistant to selcect my starting 11 and kept standard training as my heart is not in everton as i am a very loyal man utd fan,but when it came to using the tactic with man utd it just would not work,with everton it destroyed the big teams but compalcent against weaker,but again with united conceded more goals than my everton test and only finished 4th with united.Before you put silly comments give it a try/test with a team like sundrerland,cos trust me that defensive record is brilliant,i am sure other top tactics makers on here will say that to

interesting thAt vidic has scored 15 goals !!!

what is his corner setting

Yes, Vidic scored 4 goals in 1 match aswell, 3 were corners

In Team Instructions, corners are set to the far post which is where vidic stands, because he has a good head, he's able to score a few, but i notice with this tactic that i get a lot of corners because we miss a lot of opportunities, so this is probably why vidic has scored so many. As for Vidic, he is set to attack the far post.

to be honest even with man utd to only concde 12 goals in 28 games is out of this world,before you criticise this tactic look at that statistic and try and create your own to challenge that,i bet that there is not many tactics that can boast a defensive record like that.I made a 4-1-2-2-1/4-5-1 tactic recently,it is on this site,worked outstanding with everton got them to 3rd place finish in first season just getting assistant to selcect my starting 11 and kept standard training as my heart is not in everton as i am a very loyal man utd fan,but when it came to using the tactic with man utd it just would not work,with everton it destroyed the big teams but compalcent against weaker,but again with united conceded more goals than my everton test and only finished 4th with united.Before you put silly comments give it a try/test with a team like sundrerland,cos trust me that defensive record is brilliant,i am sure other top tactics makers on here will say that to

Thanks Gav, i'll just put his comment down to the fact he's a Liverpool fan. I know people are going to mainly judge it because i was using a top class team, but the fact is, i just came across this while playing a man utd save, it would have been the same if i was doing any other save. It works for me, it might not work for others, i just thought i'd share it to help people out, if it doesn't, at least i've tried :)

Thanks Gav, i'll just put his comment down to the fact he's a Liverpool fan. I know people are going to mainly judge it because i was using a top class team, but the fact is, i just came across this while playing a man utd save, it would have been the same if i was doing any other save. It works for me, it might not work for others, i just thought i'd share it to help people out, if it doesn't, at least i've tried :)

even with a top team it's not always easy as people think

I think the key thing in this tactic is to have 2 quality center backs, because from studying my Man Utd save, Vidic and Ferdinand are absolute rocks, but with some lower teams, they can't seem to stand the pressure sometimes. The key thing would probably be to invest in this area when you start your game. The fullbacks seemed fine as they were. Also look to use a proper Defensive Midfielder and MC, don't use AMC's. I loaned Macheda in my Everton save and he was sensational in the striking area.

Yes, Vidic scored 4 goals in 1 match aswell, 3 were corners

In Team Instructions, corners are set to the far post which is where vidic stands, because he has a good head, he's able to score a few, but i notice with this tactic that i get a lot of corners because we miss a lot of opportunities, so this is probably why vidic has scored so many. As for Vidic, he is set to attack the far post.

sorry , does he play lcb or rcb

sorry , does he play lcb or rcb

He plays DCR

If your playing as a different team then id recommend getting someone like Vidic who has 19 heading and 17 jumping, because he could potentially hit 20 goals a season from headers. He hasn't scored recently though, heres a picture of the big man.

NemanjaVidicStats_Form.png

Althought i said Vidic hasn't scored recently, he's just scored twice against Wolves, both corners, 1 header, other he headed which keeper saved then he slotted in the rebound. It seems the new patch hasn't changed anything. I'm going to retry the tactic once i've finished this season with a different team again with the new patch.

Archived