FM2010: how do I get rid of staff's real pictures?

Hi,

Does anyone know how to get rid of staff's real pictures in FM2010?

I play in LLM mode with the random player names and randomly generated pictures selection active, but as soon as a player decides to remain in football after his player carreer, he gets stuck with his "real" picture in his staff attributes page. I am going through season 2018/2019 at the moment and am seeing a lot of well known international players who are now retiring getting stuck with their real picture and their randomly generated name.

It may not affect gameplay in any way, but it sure takes away from the imagination of a DB with randomly generated names and all of a sudden seeing famous Barca player pictures attached for example, while the rest of your database is filled with generated pictures.

Can I delete all real pictures in some easy way? Can I fix this somehow? Any one know?

yes you can, you need to download the fm resource archiver. then you need to open up the file graphics.fmf in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2011\data with the resource archiver. You then need to create a new folder on desktop and extract that file in there using resource archiver. You can then see all the graphics in the game and just delete the player faces from there. you then need to move that file in your new folder and replace it with the file graphics.fmf in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2011\data.

yes you can, you need to download the fm resource archiver. then you need to open up the file graphics.fmf in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2011\data with the resource archiver. You then need to create a new folder on desktop and extract that file in there using resource archiver. You can then see all the graphics in the game and just delete the player faces from there. you then need to move that file in your new folder and replace it with the file graphics.fmf in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2011\data.
Just one last question before I try and work this out: if I remove the player faces this way, will that still be compatable with the savegame, or would I only see the changes when I start a new carreer?

Archived