This ain't right. Worthless Top Goalscorer title..... 11.1.1 Please fix

So, i enter Club World Club Cup, and the fixture is including Corinthians winning 5-0 against Cruz Azul.

in that fixture, some lad named Leandro scored 4 goals, and this Leandro turned out to be a greyed out player.

Anyway, after i finished the tournament, i just realized that the top scorer goes to Podolski with only TWO goals. Apparently, greyed-out player's achievement is not included in the Stat's screen.

This is plainly ain't right. Really ain't right.

Please fix this.

So, i enter Club World Club Cup, and the fixture is including Corinthians winning 5-0 against Cruz Azul.

in that fixture, some lad named Leandro scored 4 goals, and this Leandro turned out to be a greyed out player.

Anyway, after i finished the tournament, i just realized that the top scorer goes to Podolski with only TWO goals. Apparently, greyed-out player's achievement is not included in the Stat's screen.

This is plainly ain't right. Really ain't right.

Please fix this.

Its the way the game works, only real players can be given awards. Not a bug, its the way they designed it.

the only way around this would be to do what i do. I load all players of national reputation from every nation. This way all clubs who compete in big competitions will be authentic and not greyed out. You need a decent computer to run it though.

Archived