Just how many strikers they need!!!!

Hey guys, I'm in the 2014/15 year with Lille. And now I don't know if this is a bug or not, but my rivals are by no means satisfied with their strikers. I mean my player would immediately become unheppy if I have signed three players who can play in the same position as they... Just see how many strikers Marseille have and yet they are all happy and satisfied :confused:... They might want to play ultra-offensive with ten strikers up front, I don't know...

99173211.jpg

If im not mistaken, all teams in the french league for some unknown reason sign players non-stop. I took at look at most of them and they all had 12+ transfers. Im pretty sure its a known bug... I would hope!!

Sorry to go off topic but where do you get that kind of information?

they do comment on issues in this forum, but you get more correspondence in the bugs forum. they may not always confirm that it will be fixed in the next patch, but if they have confirmed they are looking into it, then its safe to say that something will have been done to modify things

In my save PSG has 26 first team strikers. Roughly £500k weekly wages (and they all seem to be happy, I suppose rotation is swinging nicely.).

In comparison, Ajax (whom I'm due to play in CL last-16), has a first team squad of 14 players. I suppose 5 players in their reserves will help...

And yes, I have both French and Dutch leagues on.

Archived