Toughest Month of Fixtures?

Each and every year there's always a tough stretch of games. And maybe it's just me but i stop each month and look at what lies ahead. This save I was playing as Man City.

11-1:Chelsea(A) 0-2, 11-5:Barcelona(A) 3-2, 11-8:Man UTD (H) 2-1, 11-12:Arsenal(A) 2-2, 11-22:Everton(A) 2-0, 11-26:Roma(A) 3-0, 11-29:West Ham(H) 2-0

And I'm curious what was your toughest month and how did you do?

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Christmas period as Tamworth in the BSN, but I did alright because I have about 100 players in the squad :D

100 players! Did you sign a lot of youth's on free? I hear ya though sometimes down at that level it feels like there's a stretch where you end up playing every 2 days or something...

Can't remember the exact details of dates, but with a Liverpool save I did, My final games 4 League games of the season were against Man City, Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea, plus a 2nd CL leg against Real Madrid, and a CL Final against Barcelona. Won 3 of the 4 league games and won the CL.

Yeah, i tried a similar tatic in one of my saves. In a few years i ended up with 70 players just was chaos for me. Did you develop any world class talent??

As a Blue Square North manager, world class talent is way out of my reach :p. I've got some players who could become quality players but anything can happen in FM so it's not guaranteed.

Archived